Event AssistantPurpleFox Events
HIRING NOW- INTERNSHIP- EVENT MARKETINGPrestige Enterprises
Venue Event Planning InternshipGetaway Motor Club
Special Events & Marketing InternshipPowered By Professionals
Event Planning Internship at the Straz Center for the Performing ArtsDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Event Planner & Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Secret Ingredient Events - I Love Soca Elite Promotions
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for individuals to work with Secret Ingredient Events in the New York City area. You must be responsible, dedicated, hard working, resourceful and communicative. Secret Ingredient Events is a New York based boutique- style agency providing tailored solutions for Fashion,Music, Entertainment, Luxury Travel, Tourism and Social Lifestyle Industries. We bring a fresh and unique approach to executing Promotional Events and Public Relations campaigns, specialist on Weddings and Cultural Festivals.
Your job would be to plan and host events in the city and oversee other Marketing and Promotions campaigns.
Growing the Secret Ingredient Events brand through Social Media Networks and recruiting to our member list in the city.
Responsibilities-Researching event ideas
- financial arrangements proposals with venues
-Attending and running the event
-Communicating frequently with our Marketing Director
-Meeting twice monthly to offer ideas for events, venues, and membership growth
- Exposure to Wedding Industries desirable.
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
Requirements-To participate in this internship opportunities, students must be currently enrolled or accepted into a graduate program and undergraduate students must be enrolled in college or university.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management