Marketing AssistantClear Vision Productions
Social Media Assistant-Vintage apparelAntiques By The Bay, Inc.
Event Marketing and Support InternLive Well Counseling and Professional Development Services
Fine Arts / Gallery InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
MEETING and EVENTS ASSISTANTS (Birmingham, AL area Interns Needed only)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Event Planning AssistantBookmark This
Hong Kong Association of Washington
PO Box 3422
Description- Preparing drafts, proposals, financial budgets and periodic progress reports for upcoming events (3 months ahead of time);
- Finalizing dates of upcoming events and make changes (postponing, canceling or adding events) on the event calendar if necessary;
- Coordinating with the marketing team on how to approach specific group of interest;
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process;
- Assist with managing on-site production and cleanup for events as necessary;
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc;
- Assist in the preparation stage of events, set up, and post event take down and clean up
- May take up roles involving the operation of events hosted by HKAW and other local non-profits or affiliates
- Events typically take place on evenings and weekends, and occasionally in midday during the week
- Attend and actively participate in committee meetings and updating progress in every biweekly sub-committee meeting;
• Outgoing, Responsible, and Hardworking
• Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new skills and an ability to work with a variety of people in a fast paced environment.
• Highly organized and be able to multi-task
• Be willing to travel (events will take place within Seattle and Bellevue) and have reliable own transportation.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills
• Willing to learn about event coordination and event planning
• Fluent in English
Asset: Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and Taiwanese are plus
If you have any questions in this internship position, please contact Carrie Li at email@example.com.