Event Planning InternBookmark This
Elite Global Events
114 W 47th Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionElite Global Events is expanding rapidly. Our clients consist of Fortune 500 companies and national non-profit organizations. We are looking to hire a couple of interns to help us through our busy season. If you are a student and interested in the exciting field of event management, then we want you!
The Event Planning Intern will assist in the planning and organizing of events and/or meetings for clients.
Responsibilities• Assist with pre-event and onsite communication.
• Represent and deliver service excellence that is in keeping with the company’s brand.
• Assist in the negotiations of agreements with outside providers and subcontractors to ensure lowest cost and highest quality of service.
• Assist with sourcing venues, recommending and engaging catering, acquiring supporting technology and coordinating development of materials to execute an excellent event.
• Assist in creating production schedules as needed.
• Ensure speakers are briefed and prepared to provide effective presentations and materials.
• Troubleshoot as necessary to ensure the successful execution of the event program.
• Assist in conducting post-event debriefing sessions.
• Follow-up with sub-contractors, sponsors and clients as necessary.
• Assist in providing post-event analysis, budget recaps and participant feedback.
• Develop reports as required.
• Assist in the creation and managing of registration site for clients.
• Attend Client(s) meeting when required.
• Other duties / projects as requested by supervisor.