Event Planning InternBookmark This
DescriptionOur ideal intern MUST be dependable, very committed and
- Understands that integrity is key in all relationships, be dependable and fully committed to our core principles and know how to implement goals
- Possesses skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Performs well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online to promote our events
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns for our events
- Collaborates with internal departments on our ecoFashion and Beauty Salon projects and create assignments for the rest of the events team
- Demonstrates interest in event planning and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community to attend our events.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and events management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
-MUST be in the Los Angeles area, able to attend team meetings, attend social events and help scout locations.