Blogger & Social Media Event Intern'Cause We Can Events
MEETING and EVENTS ASSISTANTS (Only Metro Atlanta, Macon, Savannah and Birmingham, AL Interns NeededNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internship in Event and Marketing ManagementGerman American Marketing, Inc.
Special Events InternLa Jolla Playhouse
Social Media & Community Management InternThat Jersey Girl
Event Planning InternBookmark This
DescriptionVeaux Productions is an event planning and production company geared towards young professionals. Committed to providing the best in upscale event entertainment, we plan and promote each event with a focus on aesthetics, quality, and uniqueness.
Through its quality events Veaux Productions brings together a group of like minded, highly educated, and successful individuals that come together to enjoy the finest event experiences offered in New York City.
Veaux is looking for a capable intern to work closely with the owner of the company to plan and execute top quality events.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing, planning and executing quality and innovative events
- Develop relationship with organizations and potential hosting venues
- Coordinate with social media intern to communicate all news to the online community
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform via written, oral and visual media.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Aggressive and tenacious attitude toward project completion
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.