Event CoordinatorHealthy Healing Habits
Spring/Summer/Fall Internship with Event Management and Consulting CompanyEW Group
Playhouse Group Hiring Promoters/ Ambassadors/ VIP Hosts6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Event CoordinatorThe Homeless Coalition of PBC
Event Coordinator InternshipWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
CR Events, LLC
DescriptionCR Events, LLC is a full service event management and production company located in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in events, marketing and promotion for religious organizations and small businesses in the St. Louis area.
We are looking for a bright, creative, out-of-the box thinking marketing intern. The intern must be able to research, contact and follow-up with vendors, venues and senior level professionals in the profit and non-profit sector to increase event attendance and sponsorship.
ResponsibilitiesThe event planning intern will assist the owner in coordinating and implementing multiple projects including: researching vendors and venues, creating sponsorship packets, negotiating agreements with vendors, on-site event set-up and management and completion of various administrative tasks.
***Although this is a virtual position, the intern MUST reside in the St. Louis area in order to help the monthly events.
Requirements• Junior or Senior level college student or college graduate with emphasis in marketing, advertising, travel, hospitality or event planning/management.
• Strong interest in marketing, events and non-profit communication.
• Must be able to work at least one Saturday per month from 6pm to midnight.
• Our events are held off-site so intern must have reliable transportation and vehicle insurance.
• Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to take initiative and perform follow-up.
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Posses a friendly, outgoing personality; can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good research and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• The ideal candidate would be a Christian or knowledgeable about the Christian faith (preferred but not required).
• Although this is a virtual position, the intern MUST reside in the St. Louis area in order to help the monthly events.