Event Planning / Sponsorship DirectorBookmark This
DescriptionThe event planning / sponsorship intern will play an active role in Polarity Holdings' public relations and marketing efforts, including writing effective marketing materials, developing and implementing creative ideas, supporting media relations and brand marketing, successfully coordinating and managing projects, and providing support of the overall marketing and sales functions.
Event planners will highly engaged in interacting with and negotiating with potential sponsors.
Responsibilities• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to successfully meet deadlines, prioritize ever-changing workload
• Creative problem solver and innovator
Requirements• Manages projects and events, from concept to completion to support brands, products and/or sales initiatives
• Writes press and marketing materials to promote products and brands for Polarity Holdings
• Assists with creation and development of brand guidelines; leads on assigned projects
• Conducts research for competitive analysis
• Supports company building and marketing with assigned projects
• In charge of brand marketing and design to create unique collateral
• Brainstorms and executes promotional ideas
• Compiles weekly/monthly/quarterly marketing and communications reports