Event Planning/Public Relations InternBookmark This
Save Our Papers Foundation
5300 Caroline St
DescriptionThe Southeast Net Worth Broadcasting Learning Center, also known as the Save Our Papers Foundation, was created in October 2010 by media and journalism professionals with a desire to see Houston excel to the greatest capacity in media and television production, film and more.
This position will be on a team that creates marketing strategies to grow our organization. If you like working with a team, planning events, being social, this is the internship for you! For more information about our organization visit blcenter.org
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.