Opportunity of a Lifetime – Hospitality / Nightclub Internship6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Summer bridge programming for College students INTERNWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternKennedy Creative Events
wedding and event planning internship - summer 2015Laura Davis Events
Events Marketing/ Promotions Firm Seeks Dynamic SuperstarEMRG Media
Event & Wedding Planning InternBookmark This
Events By LB Smith
1419 W. Belmont
Events By LB Smith
Simply Beautiful, Simply You.......
What We Do............
Events By LB Smith is a professional event planning agency that specializes in customizing each Event to reflect the vision of the client. We provide a boutique style service at a great value. Our client budgets range from 34K to 150k Events By LB Smith was created by Mrs. LaKeshia Buckner- Smith. Mrs. Smith has a unique vision, talent, and passion for creating magnificent Events.
As a Professional Event Planning Firm our Mission is…
"To translate and execute a thought ... into a space in time that infinitely captures the most precious and memorable moments of life, with impeccable precision, style, humility and grace"
Facts regarding Events By LB Smith
• Established in October of 2009
• 10 years of extensive knowledge and experience in the Event Planning Industry
• Nationwide Experience
• 85% of current clientele – are wedding clients
• 10% of current Corporate / Non For Profit Organizations
• 5% - Social and Private Affairs
• Member of Several Professional Associations
What will your role Be As a part of Events By LB Smith
As an Intern your role will be to work as a vital part of our staff. Providing support to the company’s CEO and other event staff as needed. Your experience with working us will range from gain industry knowledge, to manage daily task and last BUT not least assisting on site with planned events for our valued clients. But have a no task is too great or small attitude.
Currently Events By LB Smith offers NON – PAID Internship opportunities. Our intern opportunities are primarily to obtain experience and academic credit. We are seeking individuals who display a serious commitment to the event planning industry. It is our goal to train and mentor our interns to transition to full- time employees of Events By LB Smith.
All Intern positions and job descriptions will be tailored to the needs of the company and the skill set and or need of the candidate. It is our goal to promote your academic, career, and/or personal development.
What are the Benefits of doing an Internship?
• An internship can help you narrow your career choice and achieve your career goals. You can investigate where you might like to work, or gain valuable insight into a specific field.
• Internships assist you in being more competitive and marketable for jobs and graduate and/or professional schools.
• Internships help you apply what you learn in the classroom to real life work situations.
• Participating in an internship gives you the opportunity to meet people and is a valuable source to network through.
• An internship provides an opportunity to gain valuable transferable skills
ResponsibilitiesAs an Intern your role will be to work as a vital part of our staff. Providing support to the company’s CEO and other event staff as needed. Your experience with working us will range from gain industry knowledge, to manage daily task and last BUT not least assisting on site with planned events for our valued clients. But have a no task is too great or small attitude.
RequirementsRequirements to Apply for an Internship with Events By LB Smith
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST RESIDE OR ATTEND A UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE WITHIN 20 MILES OF CHICAGO IL
- Candidates MUST have a high level of interest in the Industry of Event and Wedding Planning
- Candidates MUST display better than average verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates MUST have completed High School.
- Candidates MUST have reached the minimum age of 19 years old.
- Candidates MUST be OWN their own PC or MAC
- Candidates MUST have a complete understanding of Microsoft office
- Candidates MUST adhere hard to deadlines
- Candidates MUST honor our relationship with our clients, vendors, and staff. The mission and image of this company shall always be the first priority when conducting business on behalf of Events By LB Smith.
- Candidates MUST pay close attention to detail.
- Candidates MUST be able to utilize judgment, independent work habits, and discipline.
- Candidate should possess a high altitude of customer service and awareness
- Candidate will have some experience in Party, Event, and Wedding Planning
- Candidate Shall be seeking a Degree in the Areas of Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality Management, or Public Relations
- Candidate Shall be seeking a certifications in the areas of Event and Wedding Planning
- Candidate should have some technical experience. i.e. Website development, design, Photoshop.
- Candidate should be advance in internet searching, social media and public relations.
- Candidate should possess some sales experience