Marketing AssistantClear Vision Productions
Social Media Assistant-Vintage apparelAntiques By The Bay, Inc.
Event Marketing and Support InternLive Well Counseling and Professional Development Services
Fine Arts / Gallery InternTiffany Terrell Consulting, LLC
MEETING and EVENTS ASSISTANTS (Birmingham, AL area Interns Needed only)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Events AssistantBookmark This
T Rose International Management Group
839 Bestgate Road, Suite 400
DescriptionThis is an unpaid internship providing students with experience in Event Management, Public Relations and Social Media.
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibility of this intern position is to assist with T Rose International Management Groups multiple events and marketing efforts. Duties assigned will include administrative functions, updating social media sites, writing press releases, vendor research, event coordination/preparation such as assisting with cold calling, distributing marketing materials, day of preparation and execution.
Requirements• Be able to write and send out press releases
• Experience with Social Media
• Experience with File management
• Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook
• Strong & professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well with others
• Laptop with high speed Internet access & Microsoft Office
• Cell phone
• Must be able to travel throughout MD, DC, VA
• Must be outgoing, positive and professional