American Heart Association Social Market InternAmerican Heart Association
Event Production InternshipGBK Productions
Special Events Planning InternEmpire Events Group
Meetings & Education Intern - Winter/SpringSentergroup
Special Events Intern - Spring 2017The Lupus Foundation of America- DC/MD/VA Chapter
Event and Operations ManagerFlour LA, Inc.
WordTheatre Event Planning InternWordTheatre
New Years Eve Events InternThe Indayo Group
Events AssistantBookmark This
T Rose International Management Group
839 Bestgate Road, Suite 400
Posted: January 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an unpaid internship providing students with experience in Event Management, Public Relations and Social Media.
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibility of this intern position is to assist with T Rose International Management Groups multiple events and marketing efforts. Duties assigned will include administrative functions, updating social media sites, writing press releases, vendor research, event coordination/preparation such as assisting with client calls, marketing materials, day of preparation and execution.
Requirements• Be able to write and send out press releases
• Experience with Social Media
• Experience with File management
• Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook
• Strong & professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well with others
• Laptop with high speed Internet access & Microsoft Office
• Cell phone
• Must be able to travel throughout MD, DC, VA
• Must be outgoing, positive and professional