Events InternBookmark This
Imagine Leadership, LLC
1227 N. 4th Street
DescriptionAt Imagine Leadership, LLC we aspire to create everyday leaders and inspire leaders like you to grow personally and professionally into the best you that you can be. We also aspire to help YOU become the leader you aspire to be, which is why we are looking for new leaders like you to join our team!
We are looking for an individual to team brainstorm for research, events, promotion, and database management at Imagine Leadership. Our company serves our community of professionals that are looking to engage in discussions about leadership. For this particular position, we are looking for someone that is creative, open to learning new things, and willing to interact with our team in a professional and friendly manner.
As an Events Intern at a Imagine Leadership, you are the marketer, part of the energy, and the voice of our company. You contribute to how the world perceives us by managing, engaging, and developing original material for our sites.
Experience with Research and Database
Create and update lists of organizations.
Manage CRM software.
Answer client questions and track client progress.
Send out Event newsletters.
Research women’s leadership and other topics with Education and Outreach team.
Post to relevant sites.
Experience with Event Management
Create event promotional strategy.
Responsible for Event Promotion and Management.
Set up on site.
Greet guests and register them.
Pass out promotional materials.
Inform them about our products and services.
Connect with our guests after the event.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have or be working towards a bachelor’s degree or graduated.
• Experienced and/or familiar with Event Management. BatchBook, MailChimp, Delicious and Live Stream a plus.
• Innovation and creativity are appreciated.
• Must have writing skills.
• Ability to working remotely or from home, plus work with a team.
• Candidates with an interest in documentaries, social change, and/or women’s leadership encouraged to apply.
• Must have own laptop.
• Able to present oneself professionally at high level events.
• Option to join us at events: travel domestically and rarely internationally company paid; evenings and weekends.
• Currently an unpaid internship and as our company grows, we are looking for someone to permanently join our team.