Promotions and Events Internship-Entry Level with Paid TrainingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
CCAI Fall 2017 Programs InternshipCongressional Coalition on Adoption Institute
Design AssistantA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Assistant Event PlannerA Moment In Time Wedding & Event Production
Business Development / Sales InternChic Occasions
Content InternDoSD LLC.
Fall Semester Special Event InternCystic Fibrosis Foundation
Events InternBookmark This
100 Conifer Hill Drive Suite 513
Posted: July 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAny world class destination deserves a world class team. NXTevent is the choice of the meetings, convention and incentive industry. As Boston's finest full service Event and Destination Management Company, NXTevent's premise is simple -- a passionate, experienced team who wants to tell your story with uncompromising detail and impeccable service. As such, our success story as the fastest growing event and destination management team in Boston is unprecedented.
There is a wide range of events that we management for our clients, the types of services that we can provide include the following:
• Transportation Management
o Single Movements of Large Groups
o Airport Meet and Greet Programs
o Conference Shuttle Services
• Special Events
o Offsite Dinners/Receptions
o Welcome Receptions
• Tour Programs
o Unique Excursions focusing on regional history and culture
o Customized experiences for each client
o Registration Management
(We also expand beyond these core capabilities depending on our clients individual needs).
Responsibilities• General office and phone work including answering phones, transferring calls, creating program books and filing.
• Preparing required paperwork for programs including contacting vendors and creating site availability spreadsheets, putting together staff folders and the gathering of materials for offsite events
• Assisting with the reconciliation and closing of client programs with Accounting Department
• Preparing, composing and sending company information with cover letters to current,
past and future client as well as our industry partners
• Reorganizing and taking inventory of company operational supplies used for offsite programs
back into regular inventory and business operations
• Assisting in the research and development phases for company proposals
• Participation in offsite programs by becoming a member of our operations team, assisting with the live execution of events
• Updating database information as well as basic marketing including writing, editing, direct mail, email marketing, newsletter and company listing information
• Research for Lead Development for sales and account managers
Requirements• Internships are typically done for college credit, but we are happy to host those just looking to get a little more experience as well. Please note that this internship is unpaid.
• Proficiency and previous hands on experience with all Microsoft Office Applications
• Ease in learning Internet and other software capabilities
• Workweek Commitment; your work week commitment will be based upon on credits earned as well as by work-study/college credit requirements
• Part time interns will generally work 3 full 8-10 hours days. However, this can be altered based on student class and work schedule.
• Full time internships will generally require Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m. as well as opportunities for weekend and weeknight work with our company operations team.
• Generally, our internship program includes participation in core areas of the company including sales, marketing and program operations. You will be working with key company leadership as well as participating in company initiatives and operations.