Events PlannerBookmark This
All4You Events, LLC
Coronado Center Drive
Posted: 580 days ago
DescriptionAt All4You Events, LLC we specialize in all things events; conferences, showers, book signings, weddings, reunions, corporate events, launch & private parties. Our staff understands that our clients event is actually their event and guarantee there vision won’t be lost or changed to fit someone else’s. Each of our event packages are customized to include as little or as many services to fit in with our clients vision. We want to exceed our clients expectations by providing expert advice, peace of mind and unrivaled client support.
We're a made in Michigan company that has recently relocated to Nevada and is looking to build an awesome supporting cast. Although we're a small business we always give our clients a big company feel. If you're looking to get involved in the event planning industry then look no further. Our goal is to teach you the ins and outs of the business. As an intern you will take on a super important role here. Your position will be treated as an equal to all other staff.
ResponsibilitiesYou will assist with every aspect of the day-to-day operations. Duties will include: research, marketing, promotions, networking, social media, client scheduling & interviewing, vendor negotiations, venue site visits, event design, set up and coordination and much more. Although it is an unpaid internship, the wealth of knowledge you gain will undoubtedly give you a top notch competitive edge over other event industry professionals.
Requirements- A minimum 2 year Marketing and or Business degree is required
- Must be a dependable, hardworking, self starter, with excellent customer service skills
- Highly detail-oriented, organized and a great communicator
- Possess top notch writing & presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to work after hours to assist with special events
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous wedding and convention industry experience is preferred
- Previous event design experience is preferred