Event planner InternshipSyndicate Prime Publishing, LLC
Opportunity of a Lifetime – Hospitality / Nightclub Internship6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Summer bridge programming for College students INTERNWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternKennedy Creative Events
wedding and event planning internship - summer 2015Laura Davis Events
Keep Louisville Weird!! Event Marketing!Bookmark This
4500 bowling blvd.
DescriptionWe are continuing to expand due to our clients huge demands. We represent major clients in the Consumer Products industry, allowing us to work with Retail GIANTS. This is not telemarketing or door to door sales. Professionalism and people skills are a must!
Sounds great, but you don't have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right professional candidate.
Responsibilities• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Reliable transportation
RequirementsExcellent Communication Skills
• Motivated Self-Starter
• Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
• Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
• Leader with great problem solving skills
• Willing to learn all aspects of the company