Event PlannerNew York City Community Services
Wedding Planning InternshipAnsley Event Design, LLC
Event Planning and Marketing InternshipThe Events Boutique
Marketing & Social Media Intern w/light graphic design skills!MRV Solutions
KidsFest San Diego Interns & VolunteersChloe Nichols Foundation: KidsFest San Diego
Keep Louisville Weird!! Event Marketing!Bookmark This
4500 bowling blvd.
DescriptionWe are continuing to expand due to our clients huge demands. We represent major clients in the Consumer Products industry, allowing us to work with Retail GIANTS. This is not telemarketing or door to door sales. Professionalism and people skills are a must!
Sounds great, but you don't have any previous marketing experience? No Problem! Due to the rapid expansion of our client portfolio, we have a few immediate openings and will provide complete training for the right professional candidate.
Responsibilities• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Reliable transportation
RequirementsExcellent Communication Skills
• Motivated Self-Starter
• Ambitious with Strong Work Ethic
• Ability to work in a High-Energy environment
• Leader with great problem solving skills
• Willing to learn all aspects of the company