Promotions / Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
RESTAURANT / BAR / RETAIL / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WANTED!imarketing
International Event Planning for Global Life CoachEmpower Life Coach
Event Technology & Management InternshipConvoSpark
MEETING EVENT-ADMIN INTERN NEEDED IN PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY, MARYLANDBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
6400 Ivy Lane
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc. (NAWOSB) is a membership based organization focused on educating women business owners, primarily on contract opportunities.
Intern is needed for the PGC, Maryland area. Need someone available specifically on Tuesday-April 8; morning @ 8:30-10:30am and 4:30pm-7:30pm.
Intern will be needed beyond this specific date as well!!
ResponsibilitiesIntern will be responsible for:
* Setup of meeting
* Assisting Chapter President before/during/after meeting
* Registering guests-acquiring business cards; logging names on sign in sheet
* Take pics
* Misc other meeting event functions
RequirementsIntern will need:
* Own computer (bring to event)
* Own transportation
* Ability to do administrative work
* Great-people personality; professional, smiling/friendly personality
* Motivated to learn
* Articulate; dress professionally
* Ability to write well, no typos