Marketing Assistant Intern- Summer InternshipBookmark This
Completely Yours Weddings and Events
4980 Leesburg Pike
DescriptionCompletely Yours Weddings and Events brings the Complete Experience to each of our clients. Planning sophisticated special events, we will blend your ideas with our experience and creativity to design a beautiful, memorable event that is unique to your personality and style. You will be assured of our personalized services and the highest level of dedication to perfect event execution.
We are professionals with immense experience and expertise to overcome all the concerns you may have in planning, organizing and designing any function or event in a manner you wish to execute it with the finest details in order.
As certified wedding and event planners we bear the responsibility to ensure every event is designed with your ideas, and goals in mind. We look into all the aspects that need to be taken care of from the most obvious to the finest details that meet your expectations.
We also provide a wide variety of creative ideas and impart current trends and styles to your setting. We offer you a wide variety of choice in the type of event you wish to host to ensure it befits your image, lifestyle and budget. We believe in making every event a one-of a kind memory to all those present at the event. From the beginning to the end we bring the Complete Experience to You.
Responsibilities- Assist Completely Yours Events team with marketing, planning, executing, and budgeting various marketing plans.
- Provide administrative assistance to support marketing programs and products including maintaining samples.
- Support the execution of integrated marketing campaigns including drafting promotional
e-mails, updating social media sites, messaging, coordinating direct marketing campaigns.
- Assist with updating and creating marketing materials for events.
- Support Completely Yours Events with activities for new product and service development.
- Compile and produce regular marketing campaign reports.
- Identify and attend networking and marketing events with Completely Yours Events team.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Familiarity with social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly motivated hard working individual who is organized, reliable and passionate about event planning.
- Public Relations, marketing and project management skills.
- Flexible schedule and availability on some weekends and evenings.
- Must live in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia area.