Event planner InternshipSyndicate Prime Publishing, LLC
Opportunity of a Lifetime – Hospitality / Nightclub Internship6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Summer bridge programming for College students INTERNWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning InternKennedy Creative Events
wedding and event planning internship - summer 2015Laura Davis Events
Marketing / Fundraising / EventsBookmark This
Kids Play International
DescriptionAbout Kids Play Int’l:
Founded in 2008 by 3x Olympian, Tracy Evans, Kids Play Int’l (KPI) operates the only sport for development program in the rural community of Gatagara, Rwanda, about 90 minutes outside the capital city of Kigali. KPI saw a need in this small village and is investing all its resources into strengthening a community culture that breaks down walls of inequality between boys and girls, men and women. The organization’s Let’s Play Fair program and curriculum uses sport and interactive discussions to teach boys and girls how to treat each other with a deeper level of kindness and respect and to better understand each other’s contributions, both on the field and in life.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience by working with an international non-profit organization and its sport for development global programs. You will have the opportunity to assist with social media marketing, communications, fundraising, events, sponsorship and program promotions.
Internship Hours and Dates: This is a non-compensated internship that requires a commitment of 8- 12 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months (start and end dates are flexible). This person will be required to provide weekly reports through Skype, Face Time or a similar on-line interface. Check with your University or Professor to determine if this internship is eligible for academic credit.
How To Apply:
Candidates should email a one-page cover letter describing their interest and qualifications and a current a resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include KPI INTERNSHIP in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Visit our website: www.kidsplayintl.org
KPI is looking for an exceptional candidate who is a creative thinker with strong writing, research and communications skills, excellent grades and can work independently to assist with the following:
• Marketing of Kids Play’s Travel With a Purpose volunteer trips: recruit trip participants, research sites to list trips, email communications with individuals, universities alumni chapters, maintain and build database.
• Research potential grant and sponsorship opportunities; assist with drafting grant applications and sponsorship letters and proposals.
• Promotion and communication of Kids Play’s social and online fundraising tools and campaigns.
• Draft communications materials such as press releases, newsletters, blog posts and other social media updates.
• Social Media Marketing: helping to increase likes and interaction with followers on our Facebook page and on Twitter
- Assist with event management, out-reach for in kind, silent auction, raffle items, set up of on-line ticketing, design and creation of evite, creation of materials and overall management and organization of attendees.
Excellent communication, organization, research and writing skills. Motivated, self-starter, strategic thinker and creative problem solver. Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Constant Contact.