Event Coordinator InternEntertainment Lockers
Event Planning, Marketing, Hospitatlity InternshipAfrican Heritage Cultural Arts Center
Events and Marketing InternPaige Hospitality Group
Special Event and Marketing InternOlivewood Gardens and Learning Center
Operations and Program InternHarvard Graduate School of Education - Programs in Professional Education
Marketing InternBookmark This
Description-Will work directly with the President and Regional Manager of 2 start up companies (one in the business of promoting and celebrating excellence primarily as it applies to women and the other a significant player in the wedding industry).
Responsibilities- Create content and marketing materials.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze data
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Will work in office and remotely
Requirements- Pursuing a career in Marketing/Events
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.