Marketing InternBookmark This
3101 Brereton Street
DescriptionA growing design studio located near Oakland, Downtown and the Strip District. The Owner is also the Principal Designer. Intern will have the ability to take the lead on projects, hands on experience, meaningful work and input, direct exposure to professionals, flexible schedule, ability to work from home or remote location.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.