Marketing InternBookmark This
Source School of Tantra Yoga
Posted: 567 days ago
DescriptionSource School of Tantra Yoga (SSOTY) is the oldest and the world leader in the production of educational materials and seminars on Tantra Yoga. In business for over thirty-five years, SSOTY seeks an updated fresh approach to doing business in the new tech savvy age. Offices are primarily located in Santa Cruz, California. We are hoping to find an intern for the summer and fall semesters. We are looking for an intern to assist in web related duties relative to social networking, email campaigning, website review analysis, promotional copy writing, and event and product sales strategies. Perks include free tuition to weekend events and free educational Books, DVDs and CDs from our book store. For advanced vacation seminars, intern will receive 50% discounts and can apply for full scholarships with first priority.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with seminar events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with team seminar coordinators creating targeted promotional materials such as brochures, sale packages, product ordering, copy writing, etc.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.