Event Planning Internship with an Events Company in Hong KongStandOut Internships
Jewish Organization Seeks Community Manager & Relationships OfficerYJP New York
Sports event planning and Public RelationsLiberty Run Foudnation
Event Planning, Public Relations and Communication CoordinatorLiberty Run Foundation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Raveena Media Group
1315 Walnut Street Ste
DescriptionWe provide advise, strategies, organizational structure to ideas, vision, dreams to those start-up and growing businesses, organization and opportunities.?
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.