Special Event and Marketing InternOlivewood Gardens and Learning Center
Operations and Program InternHarvard Graduate School of Education - Programs in Professional Education
Event Planning InternSteelePretty.com
Conference and Events Planner InternWorldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Event Apprentice InternNXTevent
Marketing Strategy and Event Planning InternshipBookmark This
Camargue Technologies, Inc.
564 Market Street, Suite 318
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionHave you always wanted to get in on the ground floor of an exciting internet startup? We’re looking for several interns to join our team to assist in developing and delivering our marketing strategy and event plans as we work towards launching a game-changing social-based site that is launching this spring.
ResponsibilitiesAbout the Internship:
- 3-6 month unpaid internship; 10-15 hours per week; flexible schedule
Intern will be exposed to all elements of the site and company development process, including, but not limited to:
- Creating, reviewing and entering content that will pre-populate the site prior to launch
- Reviewing user interface functionality and website quality assurance testing
- Assisting in the development of the marketing, public relations, advertising, and social media strategy
- Contribute to the planning and participate in our upcoming series of events
RequirementsWhat we are looking for in you:
- Professional demeanor mixed with some marketing and technology background
- Self-starter, who can work independently and efficiently.
- Social, outgoing personality that loves to meet new people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen ability for editing and identifying excellent content
- Creative writing experience
- Our company is still small, so our intern needs to have a flexible attitude and an interest in gaining experience in many areas of the business
Nice to Have:
- Majoring in Creative Writing, Marketing, Digital Arts or related discipline
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Some experience with video production including editing and storyboard creation
- Avid user of Social Media
Sound fun and want to apply?
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply through internships.com