Business Development/Sales/Operations Management in the Event Planning IndustryFolklore Vintage Rentals
Event PlanningCreate Now
Market Planning & CoordinationFenton Street Market
Event Coordinator/Marketing Assistant InternshipDETOUR Empowers
Event Planning, PR, Hospitatlity InternshipAfrican Heritage Cultural Arts Center
Women's Lifestyle Brand: Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) PositionBookmark This
DescriptionTechnical skills meet fashion, fitness and women's empowerment in the premier waterfront location of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Edit video and photo to effectively communicate our mission: empowering women through fitness. At ToughMiss™ you will join a group of fierce females who are unapologetically imperfect in their pursuit for self actualization. If you have passion, are a self-starter, motivated and creative with strong technical skills, we want to hear from you!
18-25 hours a week unpaid / school credit upon review
Must be able to commute to Williamsburg Brooklyn. Can work remotely on some projects.
We offer many incentives for the right candidate and hire from within. Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and promoting
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage and images to produce new videos and photos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Have the ability to remotely manage photo content, edit photos and add graphic applications
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment