Events, Marketing, and Communications InternLift For Life Gym
Event Coordinator / Marketing Intern DescriptionKairos Empowerment Ventures
Event Planning InternCultura Animi
Events Planning InternshipWisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Weddings and Events Intern- Spring Internship - Must Live in Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVACompletely Yours Weddings and Events
Client/Event AdministratorBookmark This
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Event Planning & Marketing Firm
DescriptionThe Client/Event Administrator will work directly with the Senior Event Planner & Project Manager assigned to a project and the client for the entire design process of the project. The primary role of this position is to establish and monitor the Project calendar and budget for each project.
Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding.
Responsibilities• Schedule and attend client meetings
• Continually keep the client aware of their time schedule and budget. Move clients through the selection process on schedule
• Work closely with clients to help them select possible product from approved vendor
• Ensure all finishes are selected in ample time to allow for delivery as needed on the job site
• Monitor design calendar to ensure all action items area completed on time
• Schedule client appointments with approved finish suppliers, as needed.
• Maintain detailed records of all decisions made at these meetings
• Accurately communicate all selections to the Project Manager via the project selection spreadsheet
• Facilitate the finish selection process by assisting the client as needed.
Requirements• A high diploma or equivalent and; or bachelor degree.
• Excellent customer service skill
• Dynamic personality and ability to positively address challenging situations
• Positive attitude and energy
• Exceptional verbal and written skills