Event AssistantPurpleFox Events
HIRING NOW- INTERNSHIP- EVENT MARKETINGPrestige Enterprises
Venue Event Planning InternshipGetaway Motor Club
Special Events & Marketing InternshipPowered By Professionals
Event Planning Internship at the Straz Center for the Performing ArtsDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
PR and Events InternBookmark This
Personal Notes Entertainment, LLC
DescriptionPersonal Notes Entertainment, LLC is a talent management company that also specializes in career direction; film/television/music production, event planning, product and brand development. We are currently seeking an intern to work remotely from home but be reachable by phone as well as coming into the office weekly for team meetings. This is an intern position but may turn into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Responsible for generating pitch stories to promote Personal Notes Entertainment, LLC as well as our clients.
- Responsible for drafting weekly pitches to magazines, experts, bloggers, and editors and securing interviews/press coverage for our clients.
- Research targets and populate our target database.
- Pursue placement on radio, television, blogs, etc.
- Maintain and track editorial pulls and publish dates.
- Create, maintain and update press kit as needed.
- Monitor brand on a weekly basis for press coverage.
- Promote events
Must be available to work for at least 3 days a week however you can work remotely on days where there are no team meetings.
Accessibility after hours and on weekends if necessary
Some graphic design (in terms of layouts) and photoshop experience (in terms of editing images).
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organization skills with a sense of priority for deadlines.
- Pro-active with strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management/project skills and able to meet deadlines and any last minute tasks.
- Proficient in all relevant software programs and platforms – Word, Excel, Google Docs, Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Must have your own laptop with the programs installed already