Providence Children’s Film Festival (PCFF) Assistant to the Executive Director InternshipProvidence Children's Film Festival
Event Coordinator InternshipWalk in the Word
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Foundation InternshipJoe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Foundation
Internship (Event Planning)Miss Modesty
Event Planning/Public RelationsCouncil of 101
PR/Marketing/Social Media and Assistant Event Planner PositionBookmark This
Roey Mizrahi Events
228 East 85th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionRoey Mizrahi Events is a boutique wedding and social events planning company based in Manhattan. Specializing in producing customized events for unique individuals. The scope of what we accomplish for clients varies for each client and every event. Primarily hosting weddings while also executing Mitzvah's, Baby Showers, Styled Shoot for Editorial and all wedding related events such as Engagement Parties, Rehearsal Dinners etc. Looking for an intern that I can personally mentor and show the full scope of the industry. The internship would include managing and organizing social media accounts, creating and streamlining various internal business processes, working on site at all events that coordinate with your schedule, experiencing the day of events. It is a faced paced industry, that requires equal amount of time working on a computer on paperwork and logistics as researching inspiration and creating creative elements of branding and being on site working events. Will partially work remotely and partially on site.
Responsibilities-Organizes and manages internal processes for client requirements
-Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing opportunities
- Oversee and execute upkeep of various social media platforms for branding growth
- On site assistance and coverage of events (communicating and coordinating with vendors and clients. Physical execution and implementation of certain details)
- Maintain up-to-date client records
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
Requirements- Excellent communication skills via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of social networking platforms (twitter, facebook, instagram, pinterest, wordpress)
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer/client management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
-Ability to research and seek out material on the web/print that adds value to the brand
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community