Event AssistantPurpleFox Events
HIRING NOW- INTERNSHIP- EVENT MARKETINGPrestige Enterprises
Venue Event Planning InternshipGetaway Motor Club
Special Events & Marketing InternshipPowered By Professionals
Event Planning Internship at the Straz Center for the Performing ArtsDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Paid Event Planning Internship (for New York ONLY!!)Bookmark This
Blu Midnight Event Productions
103 Jericho Turnpike
Floral Park, NY
DescriptionIf you ever had a passion or desire to have a career within the event planning industry, a great opportunity is may be available at our company.
Blu Midnight Event Productions is the premier source of professional event services throughout the Tri-State area (NY, NJ, CT), mainly for weddings, sweet 16s and corporate events. We provide full service event planning, photography and video, make-up, and DJs. Within our event planning packages, we also provide bartenders, waitresses and servers at the request of the clients.
We are looking for paid interns to join our team. This is a full year internship (not just summer). We will fully train you on how to be successful in this fun and exciting industry. Hard work and dedication as an intern can lead to full time position in less than a year.
Please apply to this position by responding to this post with your resume along with a description of who you are and why you would be a good fit for this position (or a professional cover letter). You can also apply by submitting a request/contact form on www.BluMidnight.com.
Our typical event planning intern will train on how to be successful at each process of planning a successful event. Training tasks include:
• Attending and participating in Bridal Shows, Expos and other important events
• Making in-person presentations to prospective clients
• Assisting in the planning process pre-event date
• Attending clients' weddings to help coordinate and facilitate with other team members
• Must be over the age of 18
• Must have a valid license and access to a car for traveling purposes
• Must have a desire to join the event business
• Must be business oriented
• Must be coachable and adaptable