Events Planning InternshipWisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Weddings and Events Intern- Spring Internship - Must Live in Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVACompletely Yours Weddings and Events
Marketing Assistant Intern- Spring Internship-Must Live in Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVACompletely Yours Weddings and Events
Marketing InternNew England Country Rentals
YoungRager Writers And RepresentativesYoungRager
Passionate about non-profit Event Planning?Bookmark This
4108 4th St N
DescriptionDo you like making copies and fetching coffee? If so, this is NOT the internship for you!
Living Vicky is a nonprofit that provides an online and in-person program for young women transitioning from high school to whatever comes next. We’re a startup with a small staff and a big vision; work hours are flexible and will take place in Arlington, VA. This unpaid internship can be completed for school credit, however, there is an opportunity to market yourself for a paid sponsorship.
ResponsibilitiesWe’d like an intern to help execute and manage all Living Vicky events. Daily duties may range from locating event space and catering donations, managing invitees, and constant coordination with the social media and marketing team to ensure every Living Vicky event is a home run!
This internship can be completed for school credit.
Interns will complete the following job functions:
1. Participating in the creation of an overall Event plan for the organization
2. Coordination of event donors, management of RSVPs, theme planning and location scouting
3. Recruit volunteers for events
5. Write, edit, and send press releases, advertising materials and other Event marketing communications
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is passionate about women’s empowerment and has the following experience or characteristics:
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Hospitality or a related field
• Experience planning and events
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Sharp, go-getter attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ