Event Logistics InternshipMary Kay
Event Marketing and ProductionWiz Marketing Inc.
Event planner InternshipSyndicate Prime Publishing, LLC
Opportunity of a Lifetime – Hospitality / Nightclub Internship6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Summer bridge programming for College students INTERNWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Project Client ManagerBookmark This
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Event Planning & Marketing Firm
DescriptionThe Project Client Manager is responsible for providing professional client services support in the planning, organization and management of events within the facility, and monitoring the logistics of these events, and all event coordination tasks after events are booked.
Responsibilities• Supervises staff and oversees all aspects of facility operations related to events.
• Meets with client groups to plan and organize assigned meetings and/or events
• Coordinates activities with the various service contractors for assigned meetings and/or events
• Guides clients in preparation of events by interpreting and explaining contract provisions, policies and procedures
• Keeps clients informed as to status of deadline schedules, including but not limited to floor plan submissions, meeting room set-up specifications, insurance requirements and other relevant details
• Prepares cost estimates and monitors final billing
• Provides clear, concise, and timely communication of detailed requirements to operational departments
• Assists in scheduling operational set-ups to provide equipment or services needs
• Monitors and supervises facility set-up when necessary
• Assists in training event services staff
Requirements• Must have the physical ability to maneuver around facility (ies), at times, walking and/or standing up to 4-6 hours daily and the ability to work nights, weekends, or holidays if required
• Supervisory experience preferred / Bi-lingual preferred; but not required.