Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented student with strong skills in Graphic Design r to assist on a new venture product development. The product will take the form of a tourist scavenger hunt map. Proficient skills in project management, group organizations, timely, and problem solving are required. The right person will be involved with the project from origin through launch and will have a large amount of influence on its direction. Possible future paid position. The student will need to be available at least 5-10 hours a week
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.