Event Planning InternCultura Animi
Events Planning InternshipWisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Weddings and Events Intern- Spring Internship - Must Live in Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVACompletely Yours Weddings and Events
Marketing Assistant Intern- Spring Internship-Must Live in Washington DC, Maryland, or NoVACompletely Yours Weddings and Events
Marketing InternNew England Country Rentals
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionWorldstar LLC , is the parent company of Worldstar Booking, The Star Factor Effect, BlackMusicRadio.net and The Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts (AMAAPA) operated by Shanta Lana and The Extreme Team. PR Interns and Social Media Interns looking to get hands-on training working on industry events, business announcements, advertising and more should apply for the chance to work with this team. Qualified candidates will be approachable, professional, friendly, a team player, hard working with great work ethic and have great writing skills. Must be able to start immediately, have a passion for music, events, entertainment, entrepreneurship, and more. Should be flexible, fun, intelligent and ready to make connections.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.