Blogger & Social Media Event Intern'Cause We Can Events
MEETING and EVENTS ASSISTANTS (Only Metro Atlanta, Macon, Savannah and Birmingham, AL Interns NeededNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internship in Event and Marketing ManagementGerman American Marketing, Inc.
Special Events InternLa Jolla Playhouse
Social Media & Community Management InternThat Jersey Girl
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionWorldstar LLC , is the parent company of Worldstar Booking, The Star Factor Effect, BlackMusicRadio.net and The Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts (AMAAPA) operated by Shanta Lana and The Extreme Team. PR Interns and Social Media Interns looking to get hands-on training working on industry events, business announcements, advertising and more should apply for the chance to work with this team. Qualified candidates will be approachable, professional, friendly, a team player, hard working with great work ethic and have great writing skills. Must be able to start immediately, have a passion for music, events, entertainment, entrepreneurship, and more. Should be flexible, fun, intelligent and ready to make connections.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.