Public Relations, Marketing and Event Planning InternBookmark This
Description7prettywomen™ is a women-led empowerment company that covers 7 aspects in every woman’s life. Are you missing fulfillment in one of the 7 aspects of relationship, health, balance, business, happiness, leadership, or motherhood? We empower women to find and embrace their own unique kind of pretty, resulting in a life and business they love.
We are producing a red carpet VIP company launch event in the fall and need several quality FEMALE interns to help with marketing, PR and event planning. You will be working with the CEO and publicity director. The event is based in NYC . Leading up to the event you will get to dig your hands ino outbound marketing campaigns, charitable organizations outreach, identifying and contacting sponsorships, public relations and media contact.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Identifying and visiting local entrepreneurship colleges
- Marketing to potential applicants for our leadership programs
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Great personality.
- Compatible experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.