Spring/Summer/Fall Internship with Event Management and Consulting CompanyEW Group
Playhouse Group Hiring Promoters/ Ambassadors/ VIP Hosts6506 Hollywood Associates LLC
Event CoordinatorThe Homeless Coalition of PBC
Event Coordinator InternshipWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Event Planning and Sales Coordinator InternshipWorcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
Retail Leadership DevelopmentBookmark This
Southern Spark Inc.
600 Six Flags Drive Suite 458
DescriptionWe are an event-based direct marketing firm, specializing in the retail development, brand awareness, and product launches for about 20 high-end clients, by running in-store retail events for them. We do not perform any door-to-door, cold calling, or outside sales. We already have our clients established in our portfolio. Southern Spark Inc. is one of the top marketing firms in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex that is continually expanding and gaining new clients.
The internship would include learning basic marketing skills and promotional strategies. We are then looking to cross-train an individual on the more behind the scenes aspects including overseeing the event for a particular client.
Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business Management
• Leadership skills (student groups, internships, work, etc.)
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to analyze customer needs, present solutions and add value through delivery of products and services
• Work well in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
• Effective sales, negotiation and closing skills
• Flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends
• Ambition, energy, and a desire to achieve and succeed
• Bilingual skills are a plus
If you're ready to achieve and motivate others to do the same-a top performer looking to prove yourself- We are the place for you!