SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT INTERNBookmark This
Concept Solutions' in Marketing & Event Planning
Posted: 613 days ago
DescriptionThe Senior Social Media must have strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites.
Company is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Responsibilities• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 2-3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and other office related software.
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment