Event Planning Internship with an Events Company in Hong KongStandOut Internships
Jewish Organization Seeks Community Manager & Relationships OfficerYJP New York
Sports event planning and Public RelationsLiberty Run Foudnation
Event Planning, Public Relations and Communication CoordinatorLiberty Run Foundation
Sales & Marketing Executive Account ManagerBookmark This
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Event Planning & Marketing Firm
DescriptionThe Sales & Marketing Executive Account Manager is to provide support, the coordination of benefits and overall mission of the La Bonita Kid & Teenz corporate partner relationships with assigned sponsors including planning and execution of per contract site and related department projects.
Maintain relationships with prestigious clients.
Promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other the Project Client Manager, and the Senior Event Planner and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
Responsibilities• Maximize exposure for La Bonita Kidz & Teenz Event Planning Services
• Responsible for selling and executing special events for various potential customers, and ensure the successful transition from sale to event
• Develop strategies designed to meet and exceed revenue and profit goals
• Actively seeking and retaining potential customers/clients.
• Stay abreast of industry needs/wants, keeping La Bonita Kidz & Teenz competitive and attractive.
• Develop, manage, and nurture new business partnerships and accounts to accomplish volume and profit goals.
RequirementsProven achievement in simultaneous management of multiple large events
• High School Diploma required
• 2 Years of College in Marketing / Sales
• Effectiveness with interacting and working with others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to tackle multiple problems and take independent action
• Ability to adjust to change quickly
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role