MEETING and EVENTS ASSISTANTS (Birmingham, AL area Interns Needed only)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Marketing InternPH Live Events
Blogger & Social Media Event Intern'Cause We Can Events
MEETING and EVENTS ASSISTANTS (Only Metro Atlanta, Macon, Savannah and Birmingham, AL Interns NeededNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internship in Event and Marketing ManagementGerman American Marketing, Inc.
Sales & PR Fashion Showroom InternshipBookmark This
los angeles street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionLE FRENCHLAB is a French Fashion Incubator and Showroom based in downtown Los Angeles. We represent the new generation of french designers and they are ready to reach the US market! Men's and Women's contemporary lines, RTW, luxury scarves, high-end shoes, jewelry, leather bags, swimwear, lingerie, watches...
We are looking for a well-rounded individual to support with the showroom daily operations. We're seeking someone extremely detail oriented, organized, creative, observant, proactive, hard-working, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment full of exciting challenges.
Required: A strong interest in the entrepreneurial side of the fashion industry and willingness to learn and excel. Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic about being a part of a hardworking team that LOVES fashion. If you need constant direction and hand holding, this is not the internship for you.
- Assist the Creative Director with daily tasks
- Preparing for Trade shows, Fashion week, sample sales and events
- Greeting stylists for editorial, and production pulls
- Spanning blogger relationships to celebrity seeding, events, and more
- Researching new store accounts
- Reaching out to speciality / major store buyers
- Managing social media pages (facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest. . .)
- Assisting with photo shoots, dressing mannequins, styling
- Creating content for e-mail blasts
- Organizing inventory and samples
- Communicating with vendors, press and buyers
- Creative, Friendly, Organized
- Excellent at communicating in both verbal and written forms
- Not afraid to pick up the phone, write a professional email or follow up on a time sensitive matter
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator major plus
- Well-versed in the fashion blogosphere (bonus points if you have your own blog!)
Must be willing to work 2-3 days a week from 11AM-5PM.
Must have reliable transportation.
This is a non-paid internship, but school credit is available.