Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Talia's Creative Printing
DescriptionTalia's Creative Printing is a stationery personalization studio that is committed to providing our clients with unique stationery suites for all life's special events. We believe that your stationery is a piece of art that sets the tone for your event. Let us design that piece of art for you. We offer the following services: invitations, announcements, save the dates, programs, menu cards, thank you cards, party favors and decor.
We are seeking a social media management intern. They should also be organized, creative, a self starter, have great attention to detail and have exceptional oral and written communication skills along with a great personality! Candidates must have access to the internet and email. Depending on the position I may need you by phone but I communicate mostly via email and facebook. Please note that this is an unpaid internship however a great opportunity to build your portfolio with success stories.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment