Women's Lifestyle Brand: Social Media & Community Management Intern PositionBookmark This
DescriptionToughMiss™ is seeking a social media expert to manage outlets for customer reach and event promotions. Empowering women through fitness is our driving force to each and every one of our unique services and products. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, edgy, witty and has a passion for health and fitness.
Please apply with examples as requested, a cover letter, and what you think you personally can bring to a fierce group of females.
We are located in the creative capital with a water view of Manhattan. Work on the rooftop, blast your fave tunes and wear sneakers or stilettos as you work as hard as you laugh.
Must be able to commute to Williamsburg, Brooklyn for the 2x month, can work remotely 18-25 hours a week.
Unpaid / School credit upon review.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment