Special Events Coordinator InternshipBookmark This
Steve LeVine Entertainment
DescriptionSteve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations (SLE) is seeking a Special Events Coordinator intern to join the SLE team.
The Special Events Coordinator Intern will be responsible for:
• Brainstorming ideas/themes for events
• Researching decor items for themed events
• Researching entertainment for events
• Researching vendors for events
• Assisting with ticketing for events
• Assisting with VIP/guest check-in at events
• Assisting Special Events Coordinators with additional on-site event details
• Organizing giftbags and distributing them at events (when necessary)
• Set up and tear down of event décor
• Assisting Special Events Team with daily office duties as needed
• MUST be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• MUST be available in office at least 3 days a week
• MUST be able to work nights and weekends for events
The preferred candidate must be able to work independently and is a self-starter, understand deadlines, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The position is entry-level and there is possible job opportunity after the completion of the internship. School credit is available and we are flexible with school schedules. This position is UNPAID.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Shannon Nichols at Shannon@slentertainment.com. Please no phone calls.