Special Events DepartmentBookmark This
TIME SQUARE HOSPITALITY LLC.
234 West 42 Street
Description• NYC-based Hospitality Group- seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic interns who are serious to learn. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to gain experience in sales & marketing of event spaces in NYC. We are looking for friendly and enthusiastic individuals who have an interest in special events and marketing. You will be involved in all aspects of the marketing and booking of venues in New York City.
• If interested, send resume and cover letters to email@example.com - no attachments, send in body of email.
• This is an unpaid internship job
• Principals only. Recruiters,
• Please, no phone calls about
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include some administrative tasks, you will also be included in meetings, sales calls, and help oversee events. Every day will present new and different challenges. You will earn real wok experience.
• Must be available 3-5 days per week
• Must have a great attitude, communications skills, excellent people skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,
Position: Full-time or part-time internship