Event Planning CoordinatorVchilli
Event Planning InternSteelePretty.com
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk- Los AngelesDIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk- Long Beach, CADIGIMARCON
Event Management Internship – only 12 hours per wk- Santa Monica, CADIGIMARCON
Special Events Planning & Ticket ManagementBookmark This
City of Cape Coral - Special Events
PO BOX 150027
Cape Coral, FL
Our Goal for you is to have an educational and hands on experience in the world of Special Events here at the City of Cape Coral. You will learn the roles of an Event Coordinator and the staff behind the division, while receiving hands on training in need to know areas. These Internships were created to give students a better understanding of the field they are going into. Each intern will work a 500 Hour block, plus events and will be able to experience 15+ citywide events here at the City of Cape Coral. Start and end dates along with event hours and office hours are flexible depending upon the reasoning.
Start time and end time/ scheduled hours___________________________________________________________
- Fall : August- December (office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm M-F; events fall on days, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Spring : January- May (office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm M-F; events fall on days, nights, weekends and holidays)
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
City of Cape Coral – Special Events Division
ATTN: Internship Program
PO BOX 150027
Cape Coral, Florida 33915
OR Email to:
Ecroutha@capecoral.net with “Special Events Internship Program/ Your Name” in the subject line.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for: (Some of the tasks you will be responsible for)______________________________________________________________
- Event Ticketing ( Ordering, logging, tracking at events and logging after events)
- Beer Ticketing (Order and logging per event)
- Planning and facilitating of an event (Coordination of all Intern assistance required)
- Keep schedule and times for all interns
- In charge of updating event binders and excel sheets
- Create Event Memos for each event and update
- Create, administer and log Special Events surveys
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail and mailings
- AND MORE !
- Event Management, Business, Sports Resort & Hospitality or Event/ Business Related Majors
- College Student or Graduate (Non- college students or graduates may apply but must submit a letter with application/ resume explain how this internship will better your education and/or job experience)
- Experience in Microsoft word, excel, publisher and outlook.
- Available to work scheduled office hours along with event times. (Each Intern will have (1) week of vacation time)
- Available to work in the United States.
- Strong organization and communication skills (both written and oral)