Event Sponsorship Intern OpportunityBookmark This
DescriptionAre you a lover of events with a desire to emerge as a specialist in the area of event sponsorships? Well, the Event Marketing Division of Brainchild Associates is seeking to fill immediate positions for interns to support our event sponsorship team as sponsorship coordinators for a period of 6 months.
Brainchild Associates is a full-service marketing communications firm providing specialized public relations and promotional event support services. As Sponsorship Coordinators, interns will support Brainchild client events through Internet research, sponsorship outreach and overall sponsor management throughout the event experience.
Client events include everything from conferences, industry tradeshows and festivals to consumer expos, multi-city tours, nonprofit events and product promotional events for businesses nationwide. Highly motivated individuals are being sought to work closely with sponsorship and event planning teams, facilitating all aspects of the pre, onsite and post event process for sponsors.
We are seeking to fill immediate internship positions!
- Coordinate a diversity of sponsorship outreach related projects such as prospecting and pre-qualifying sponsors, proposal generation, managing sponsor contact database, as well as preparing sponsorship presentation materials
- Provide account support as needed to the Sponsorship team
Send Resumes and Cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
- Strong research skills to identify potential sponsorship opportunities
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in sponsorship sales or advertising sales support is preferred
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service and training others in service standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a BS/BA in English, Communication, Journalism, Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs & Social Media
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Extroverted “Type A” personality
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Superior writing skills and knowledge of grammar
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both independently - seeking out and developing your own work - as well as taking direction and assignment from other team members on tasks
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to work virtually with flexible hours including early mornings, days, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week