WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERNBookmark This
Concept Solutions' in Marketing & Event Planning
Posted: 614 days ago
DescriptionThe Web & Graphic Design will contribute to website redesign project in various ways and need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of support to the Communications, Human Resources Department in all areas including, but not limited to documents, media/web campaign, etc. . . .
Responsibilities• Concept and research for upcoming projects
• Create and edit presentation materials
• Learn from cross-functional teams
• Administrative tasks as necessary
• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization / Keyword analysis / Cost/benefit analysis
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Ability to think strategically and creatively with strong business acumen
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsStudent that’s applying for this internship must possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management. Only intern’s proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop and Word applications should apply.
• Adobe Software Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Strong visual communication and layout skills
• Candidate must be flexible and able to work independently and focus on projects as well as work well with other team members
• Reliable and results oriented; ability to work well under pressure and deliver results within tight deadlines
• Great attention to details
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient knowledge of Web Standards and CSS Based Layouts –
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites