CelebEvents, Inc Website Design Intern OpportunityBookmark This
Posted: 259 days ago
DescriptionAre you a creative-thinking "outside the box" website designer? Do you have a web design portfolio?
National Celebrity Events Company has expanded and is looking for a very driven, professional, website designer to work with our website designer.
You will upload material from our graphic team, update event pictures and info, assist in developing client sites. Celebrity driven content for your portfolio will be the least you will get out of this internship. Learning from top professionals is what we are offering.
Learn from pros and make a difference in the community through our projects. This once in a lifetime position is for one bright individual and it could be you!
This internship 20 hour a week internship may lead you to part time or a full time position with our firm. You can set your own hours and we can interview qualified candidates in person or on Skype.
The intern must be:
* Detail-oriented, possess strong ability to multi-task and solve problems creatively, organized and methodical
• Self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-focused
• Aptitude and attitude to learn
• Willing to take on new responsibilities and be able to take risks along with demonstrating assertiveness
• Able to work with a high performance team, build good relationships and establish trust
• Able to work independently, under pressure, and on deadline
*You must Have a computer with your own working programs (or access to one you can use) is mandatory.
*Proficiency in Quark, InDesign, Illustator
and Photoshop is required. Some knowledge of Dreamweaver and basic HTML is preferred, but is not
How to apply?
Apply here at Internship.com or email at email@example.com - No calls accepted.
Send us a cover letter saying why you are perfect for this position and attach your resume. Place Graphic Internship in the subject line. Please include all software you are proficient in.
ResponsibilitiesGraphic design interns will:
* Work with our national event teams to convey the essence of each assigned celebrity event
* Upload content from Graphic Designer, PR & Event Production teams
* Assist in designing marketing campaigns for celebrity events
* Update client websites weekly
* Research other successful branding, promotions and design material
* Attend weekly meetings with the designer and marketing team (Via Skype or in person)
* Assist in brainstorming and creating cutting edge concepts for upcoming projects
* Assist in the design of cutting-edge, visually stimulating effects on assigned projects
and other duties as assigned
Requirements*Prompt delivery of weekly assignments is what matters the most!!
The perfect intern candidate must also be:
* A self starter who is self motivated and works well with others
* Organized, detail-oriented
* Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite for image creation and animation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Flash and After Effects), and digital asset management using Adobe Bridge and Version Cue
* Able to work image formats used on the web and how to optimize them for efficient web delivery
* Able to command basic project management skills
* A strong analytical and interpersonal communicator
* Ability to communicate effectively on all levels and have ideas that complement the assigned campaigns
Submit your best work for consideration.