Wedding/Event Planning InternBookmark This
DescriptionPaisley Events is the fastest growing wedding and event planning company in the tri-state area. We offer summer internships to talented individuals who show a passion for the industry and a willingness to learn!
During an internship with Paisley Events, the intern has the opportunity to work directly with the company consultants and learns the ins and outs of the company as well as the industry. By taking part in the events that the company has planned (weddings, parties, retreats), the intern has the chance to see exactly how an event is properly executed.
The internship also gives the intern the opportunity to earn commission. Paisley Event offers 10 to 15% commission when an intern researches and books a client! Those interns who have a passion and drive to do well in the wedding and event business are up to their knees with events. What better way to work the industry than to be directly at its core?
We look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities- Assist in managing weddings and events already in summer schedules
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of events
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Work closely with wedding and event industry vendors and venues
Requirements- Marketing/Hospitality, Business, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Within driving distance to CT and NYC (online participation on a case by case basis)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for planning
- Excellent people skills
- Demonstrate attention to details
- Punctuality and Dependability
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office