Weddings and Events Intern- Summer InternshipBookmark This
Completely Yours Weddings and Events
4980 Leesburg Pike
DescriptionCompletely Yours Weddings and Events brings the Complete Experience to each of our clients. Planning sophisticated special events, we will blend your ideas with our experience and creativity to design a beautiful, memorable event that is unique to your personality and style. You will be assured of our personalized services and the highest level of dedication to perfect event execution.
We are professionals with immense experience and expertise to overcome all the concerns you may have in planning, organizing and designing any function or event in a manner you wish to execute it with the finest details in order.
As certified wedding and event planners we bear the responsibility to ensure every event is designed with your ideas, and goals in mind. We look into all the aspects that need to be taken care of from the most obvious to the finest details that meet your expectations.
We also provide a wide variety of creative ideas and impart current trends and styles to your setting. We offer you a wide variety of choice in the type of event you wish to host to ensure it befits your image, lifestyle and budget. We believe in making every event a one-of a kind memory to all those present at the event. From the beginning to the end we bring the Complete Experience to You.
Responsibilities- Work closely with Owner and Project Manager to help bring the Complete Experience to each client.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Update social media networking sites with new information, pictures and videos.
- Answer phones, sort mail, run errands, update and maintain filing systems, check voicemail (general office work).
- Become extremely familiar with calendar (iCal).
- Market research projects.
- Organize and preserve office organization.
- Assist in on-site special events and projects.
- Candidates must be energetic, personable, highly organized, and professional.
- They must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be proactive and willing to learn.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Familiarity with social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A highly motivated hard working individual who is organized, reliable and passionate about event planning.
- Public Relations, marketing and project management skills.
- Flexible schedule and availability on some weekends and evenings.
- Must live in the Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia area.