Community Outreach & Events InternshipSchools for Girls
Event CoordinatorThrill of the Hunt
Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Assistant Production ManagerBookmark This
Your VIP Pass
1345 avenue of the americas, 2nd floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYVP is a corporate event planning and hospitality coordinator operating out of NYC for over 20 years.
Responsibilities- Assist the Sales team and Production Manager to exicute event production and contract fulfillment
- Participate in event management on major holidays
- Provide administrative support to Sales team, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, and completing expense reports
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Bachelors Degree, College Graduate
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle professional relationships in a social enviornment
- Detail-oriented with excellent writting and verbal communication skills