Looking for Event Planner/coordinator (Milpitas)N/A
Program Intern at Programs in Professional EducationHarvard Graduate School of Education - Programs in Professional Education
Marketing / Event Planning InternshipSportsmen's Tennis & Enrichment Center
Event planning (Live Stream, MeetUp, Workshop) intern wanted by iPhone Story Video community StartUpSnowSugar Video
Events InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Innovative Event Planner Intern for a Hemp and Eco-Conscious Non-ProfitHemp Educate America
Event Production InternElevated Entertainment Solutions
Homeless Point-In-Time CensusAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Assistant Production ManagerBookmark This
Your VIP Pass
1345 avenue of the americas, 2nd floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYVP is a corporate event planning and hospitality coordinator operating out of NYC for over 20 years.
Responsibilities- Assist the Sales team and Production Manager to exicute event production and contract fulfillment
- Participate in event management on major holidays
- Provide administrative support to Sales team, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, and completing expense reports
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Bachelors Degree, College Graduate
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle professional relationships in a social enviornment
- Detail-oriented with excellent writting and verbal communication skills