Special Event InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Event Planning (Development) InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Festival Management InternVA StrEats
Italian Rest. in SoCal & Gelato Shop Seeks Culinary School Students & Grads As InternsBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Social Media InternBrunch and Slay
Production Accounting Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Production Assistant InternshipEyesight Fashion & Luxury Inc.
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Assistant Production ManagerBookmark This
Your VIP Pass
1345 avenue of the americas, 2nd floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYVP is a corporate event planning and hospitality coordinator operating out of NYC for over 20 years.
Responsibilities- Assist the Sales team and Production Manager to exicute event production and contract fulfillment
- Participate in event management on major holidays
- Provide administrative support to Sales team, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, and completing expense reports
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Bachelors Degree, College Graduate
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle professional relationships in a social enviornment
- Detail-oriented with excellent writting and verbal communication skills