Special Event InternSpearhead Events
Event Planning InternshipProject DragonFruit
Special Events InternshipAres Direct
Team Walls internWallsPop Marketing & Communications Group.
Music Festival InternMusic for the Revolution
Marketing & Events InternSanta Monica Chamber of Commerce
Events & Management InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Fashion Event Inters NeededMetal and Smith
Assistant to the Event Coordinator Internship PositionBookmark This
128 Bartlett Ave
West Creek, NJ
Posted: July 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssistant to the Event Coordinator Internship Position
An Event Company is looking for a person to assist the Event Coordinator in their day to day operations. Our company focuses on being team-oriented and providing both employee and customer satisfaction.
We are looking to find a hard-working and detail-oriented person to organize all events and to perform daily tasks. An ideal employee should have strong communication skills as well as be extremely organized. This person should have a strong relationship with everyone so that everyone is one the same page. By keeping in touch with all local businesses and corporations enables all business relationships to stay on a professional and friendly level.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has strong coordination and planning skills.
This is a paid position available for college credit. Our company has had Intern’s ranging from colleges such as: Rutgers University, Montclair University, Rowan University, Johnson and Whales University, and Kean University.
If interested in this position, please respond to this posting with contact information and a resume.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
- Create any layouts needed for each event
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary
- Prepare any needed materials such as: nametags, materials, packages, gift bags, and registration lists
- Close out all events as required
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Build relationships with internal and external customers
Excellent communication skills with both workers and clients
Proficient with basic computer skills
High organizational skills
Ability to work in a team so that the job can be effectively carried out
Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers
Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision