Web Developer ASAP UnpaidChic Events Group Inc.
Public Relations Intern Unpaid ASAP1Chic Events Group Inc.
Event Planning InternshipCentral Flroida Renassiance Faire, Inc
American Red Cross Special Events Internship- Summer 2017American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois
GAIN EXPERIENCE AS AN EVENT COORDINATORFlorida Business Consulting
Social Media & Community Management InternDreamsCo
Special Events Intern - 5KCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Special Events Intern - Red Shoe GalaCASA of Bradley and Polk Counties
Baseball Special Events InternBookmark This
All Star Baseball Academy
1475 Phoenixville Pike Suite 12
West Chester, PA
Posted: January 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAll Star Baseball Academy is currently looking for an intern to assist in the day to day operations inside the ASBA Special Events Department. ASBA is looking for highly motivated individuals with good communication, interpersonal and management skills. Interns will have the opportunity to learn all phases of the job inside the showcase and tournament industry.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will leave knowing the following aspects of the job:
How to run the operations of an event
How to market and promote an upcoming event
How to recruit and collect data for an event
How to promote events through social media
Assist with on field operations
Assist with social media marketing
Assist with event data and operations
Assist with recruiting and data collection
Assist with office administration
Requirements• Must be a current college student or recent graduate
• Must be a motivated individual with strong communication skills that is friendly and outgoing
• Should have an interest in sports, working with children, and customer service
• Should have strong multi-tasking and detail-oriented skills that can problem solve effectively
• Hours could include some nights and weekends
• Paid Internships will be 40 hours a week and should be anywhere from 4–12 months in duration
• Unpaid internships will be 20 hours a week and should be anywhere from 2-6 months in duration