Business Development, Marketing & Event InternBookmark This
9507 Flower Ave
Silver Spring, MD
Posted: February 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTaylorMade Experience (TME) is a full-service event management company specializing in all aspects of events, from logistics to fundraising, strategy to business management. With over 30 years of combined experience, we provide corporations and foundations alike with a creative, strategic approach to assist them in reaching their financial and organizational goals.
If you are looking for a way to get hands-on experience in a small business and have a passion for events, we would love to meet you!
Please follow the instructions below and send to Melanie Demb at Melanie@TaylorMadeExperience.com:
1. A cover letter answering the following questions:
• What is your biggest professional accomplishment to date that you are most proud of?
• What makes you stand out in a crowd?
• If you could choose to be a super hero, whom would you choose to be and why?
2. Your current resume and contact information.
Applicants who do not follow these requirements will not be considered.
ResponsibilitiesSmall business internships are a great way to get experience in many aspects of a field, and TME is looking for energetic, motivated interns to support our team in a variety of business-related activities including but not limited to:
• Logistical support leading up to events
• On-site assistance at local events (and at out-of-town events as approved by management)
• Business development research
• Social media management
RequirementsBackground in events/marketing preferred, based in the DC area, and able to attend meetings as needed.
Please communicate via e-mail only.